• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Macon setting the record!

Those billboards were put up by Leon Jones in the hopes he wouldn't have to work so hard.
I honestly feel bad for the guy. He seems to genuinely care about the community and wants it to stop. Just like how he offers free car rides on NYE to all the drunkards out so that he doesn't have to work their accident scenes later.

I honestly feel bad for the guy. He seems to genuinely care about the community and wants it to stop. Just like how he offers free car rides on NYE to all the drunkards out so that he doesn't have to work their accident scenes later.
There are a lot of us who were born here and care about the community. The problem is the folks that actually do something to make the city better are way, way outnumbered by the sloths and panderers who talk big but don't actually do anything productive.

There are a lot of us who were born here and care about the community. The problem is the folks that actually do something to make the city better are way, way outnumbered by the sloths and panderers who talk big but don't actually do anything productive.
Exactly. That's why I think he's one of the good ones. He's out there trying at least. Unlike Elaine Lucas and company and the ilk that follow her.

Back
Top Bottom