• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Machine guns

This is a great list. Sturmg, Spiwak and Reuben are my top three when looking. If they are on a form 3, they can transfer to a local gun dealer in GA, where if they have a range, you can shoot it while you wait on your tax stamp.
Right now, I am a BIG fan of the SWD M11/9 - quality, price and accessories. I don’t think the prices will go down on any of them.

I might add a M11/9 to the connection. Lage uppers makes a huge difference.

This is a great list. Sturmg, Spiwak and Reuben are my top three when looking. If they are on a form 3, they can transfer to a local gun dealer in GA, where if they have a range, you can shoot it while you wait on your tax stamp.
Right now, I am a BIG fan of the SWD M11/9 - quality, price and accessories. I don’t think the prices will go down on any of them.

Agree on the M11/9 or M10 route with a Lage upper… I have an M10 which is a nice subgun with a Lage upper… Richard recently received ATF approval from the Tech Branch for his 5.56 upper…
I would try before you buy if possible.

i thinking timing is a critical element.. you should check sites literally a couple times a day and have funds ready to roll. I purchased my Sten mk 5 last year for 7K… its in great shape and came with lots of spare parts.. it popped up on Sturmgewehr.

Will check on my place on the list.

Agree on the M11/9 or M10 route with a Lage upper… I have an M10 which is a nice subgun with a Lage upper… Richard recently received ATF approval from the Tech Branch for his 5.56 upper…
I would try before you buy if possible.

There’s a time coming when the citizens will not be allowed to own one at any price. If you don’t believe me, look at Europe and the drastic change in demographics and voting here.

Back
Top Bottom