• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Machine guns

About this time last year, I was hoping to grab one of his FNH FNC sear guns for $16k. Not even a four position conversion. Now I would guess it went to $23k now. I bought a huge MAC-M10 package last year with can for $8k. After I added more mags and uppers, price is now around $12k. Not a RPB or PS make either.

His prices increased about 2-3k in the last few months too

About this time last year, I was hoping to grab one of his FNH FNC sear guns for $16k. Not even a four position conversion. Now I would guess it went to $23k now. I bought a huge MAC-M10 package last year with can for $8k. After I added more mags and uppers, price is now around $12k. Not a RPB or PS make either.
You can thank forgotten weapons for that FNC jump lol he did the same with the stemples like overnight after releasing a video…damn youtube lol and congrats on the Mac …I’ll get mine one day

Yeah a lot of HK's out there that won't ever change hands or be sold. Even the sear/trigger packs at that.

Not all fully transferable firearm prices see quick price increases, seems once they reach $30k the number of available buyers steeply drops off.

Back
Top Bottom