• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Machine Gun Shoot Fundraiser - Dobbs for District 19

This video brought to you by TresMonos TresMonos . :yo:

Hope you're feeling better!

Saw a Dr today....he said I'll live but I'm not going to be any less disappointed that I missed such a great time. I'm happy my flight went to a good cause. Thanks for all the pics and vids y'all....

Saw a Dr today....he said I'll live but I'm not going to be any less disappointed that I missed such a great time. I'm happy my flight went to a good cause. Thanks for all the pics and vids y'all....

I remember the guy with the Tres Monos name tag. Looked like he had a blast to me!

"Hey... I'm going to a machine gun shoot at a club called 'The Farm'. I think I will wear $500 shoes." - Ricky Bobby
$500? Them shoes he was wearing on your boat were $500. He was wearing fancy shoes on the range. I love Ricky and I make fun of his damn shoes every time I see him. While we're riding in his $150k car.

Jeez man. I love ole Ricky Bobby. He is really the most humble mega rich dude I've ever known. "No man, it's not my island. There are like three other houses on it."

The man himself, who is always behind the camera rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu
In case you wondered what he looked like.....Kind of like bigfoot but with more hair.
27748200_2030755290512895_1107493235530988989_o.jpg

He's squatting down so I don't look so short. What a pal

Back
Top Bottom