• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G May 18th,closing thread have a place picked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, are you referring to CCW and this is a get together for lunch type thing or more like a gun swap? Interested if I can make it either way
One answer to three questions...Yes...not dumb questions, btw...They could help someone else who has not attended one of these m&gs. It is always nice to see new folks coming to these lunches. Once we get closer to the date and you know for certain you can make it, post up in this thread what you might have for sail or trade...or what you could be looking to buy...I've done lots of deals at these.

Biker, I'm in...

One answer to three questions...Yes...not dumb questions, btw...They could help someone else who has not attended one of these m&gs. It is always nice to see new folks coming to these lunches. Once we get closer to the date and you know for certain you can make it, post up in this thread what you might have for sail or trade...or what you could be looking to buy...I've done lots of deals at these.

Biker, I'm in...
Great! Thanks! I would be new to one of these events but I have met so many great people on here just from buying/selling stuff that I am sure it will be a good time. I'll see if I can make it and post up my wish list as well as what I could sell or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom