• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G Lunch 6/17 11 am Hudsons BBQ SPECIAL GRAND PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got word that Hudsons might have goofed a little bit. I set this Meet up with Buford Hudson quite a while back....Apparently Buford didn't write it down, or tell Scott....Scott set up a group to come in at 130. So, we MAY need to be all "funned out" by 120... Now these guys have been gracious enough to open there business to us 3 times...so, the way we handle this will surely determine if there will be a 4th. Let's behave, and if any of you aren't "funned out" when we need to leave, My pond house is literally 5 minutes away, you're ALL invited, and there's ALL kinds of fun things there...Cut the grass, weed eat the dam, lay tile, paint....well, you get the picture. Or you could drink beer and fish.

I got word that Hudsons might have goofed a little bit. I set this Meet up with Buford Hudson quite a while back....Apparently Buford didn't write it down, or tell Scott....Scott set up a group to come in at 130. So, we MAY need to be all "funned out" by 120... Now these guys have been gracious enough to open there business to us 3 times...so, the way we handle this will surely determine if there will be a 4th. Let's behave, and if any of you aren't "funned out" when we need to leave, My pond house is literally 5 minutes away, you're ALL invited, and there's ALL kinds of fun things there...Cut the grass, weed eat the dam, lay tile, paint....well, you get the picture. Or you could drink beer and fish.

kegger at geezer's after Hudsons

Anybody want to swing by here and pick up the give away rifle? I don't think Cheryl is too happy about carrying it on the bike....LOL
Are you walking home if she wins "Tony The Tiger"?
Tony_the_Tiger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom