• Search system is being worked on, should be fixed soon.

M&G JRs Log House,Norcross GA May 22 10 am Noobs are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringleader

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
39   0
Reaction score
To all of those in attendance, I would like to thank you for a wonderful time this fine Saturday!!! My son and I had a blast!! Special shout out to Ringleader Ringleader thanks again for the gift, my son has shone everyone we have come in contact with his great gift!! Owe yea and @1moondog a super special shout out to you for an extra fine deal on a couple of sexy pistolas!!!

What a great time!!!!!
Enjoyed meeting you and your son, great kid you have there and shaping up to be a fine Southern Gentleman.

Gunanddoglover

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Life is good
262   0
Reaction score
At the M&G the waiter sucked... Really bad!! So, our order came all messed up. Wifee was not happy and the waiter guy with mask, we could hear or understand him... Anyway.... so...

Please keep in mind under normal conditions our group is like herding cat's for the wait staff at any M&G. It isn't easy especially now when restaurants are understaffed and covid restrictions are starting to be lifted.

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Viking Overlord
1055   0
Reaction score
when they start doing them they will find that you just dont show up. some places will not accept a 30 40 or 50 member crowd at all. You gotta axe around and ya'll wonder why I am giving it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom