• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G JRs Log House,Norcross GA May 22 10 am Noobs are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time we have got to make sure everyone is wearing a name tag. I am really bad about names (and dates and times and locations and all that other stuff, plus being half way Deaf and having hearing aids that go "say what" so name tags are really a good thing.

Thanks again to Biker13 for your endless patience and unusual sense of humor.

I've been told that I was pig headed...this proves it !! LOL

3175768-40a3fd6e4f84de882141557e10425a29.jpg

To all of those in attendance, I would like to thank you for a wonderful time this fine Saturday!!! My son and I had a blast!! Special shout out to @Ringleader thanks again for the gift, my son has shone everyone we have come in contact with his great gift!! Owe yea and 1moondog 1moondog a super special shout out to you for an extra fine deal on a couple of sexy pistolas!!!

What a great time!!!!!
It was a pleasure meeting you and your son, Zach today. Glad ya'll had a good time.....

Next time we have got to make sure everyone is wearing a name tag. I am really bad about names (and dates and times and locations and all that other stuff, plus being half way Deaf and having hearing aids that go "say what" so name tags are really a good thing.

I was lazy and left the name tags in my vehicle.

get you a hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom