• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G JRs Log House,Norcross GA May 22 10 am Noobs are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I count so many of you and especially you David, a friend! :thumb:
I aint rich but lunch money is not the problem. :)

I lost my dad 6 weeks ago.
That same weekend sis in law who cared for my wife's almost 90 yr old parents shattered her ankle so we make almost daily trips to help out.
My job is to empty "the gift that never stops giving" a potty chair for her 300+ lb. sister. :puke:
The big "C" has shown up on our doorstep.... Mom diagnosed with stage 2 - 4 weeks ago, surgery next week...
Wife goes in for standard mole removal two weeks ago, comes back melanoma and they need to dig deeper in two spots.

I'm Stll BLESSED with everything but time... I'm not whining, I promise. :) :focus:

Prayers sent.

I count so many of you and especially you David, a friend! :thumb:
I aint rich but lunch money is not the problem. :)

I lost my dad 6 weeks ago.
That same weekend sis in law who cared for my wife's almost 90 yr old parents shattered her ankle so we make almost daily trips to help out.
My job is to empty "the gift that never stops giving" a potty chair for her 300+ lb. sister. :puke:
The big "C" has shown up on our doorstep.... Mom diagnosed with stage 2 - 4 weeks ago, surgery next week...
Wife goes in for standard mole removal two weeks ago, comes back melanoma and they need to dig deeper in two spots.

I'm Stll BLESSED with everything but time... I'm not whining, I promise. :) :focus:

Best wishes to you and family. These tough times allow you to enjoy the good times even more. Thankfully, your family will be able to receive the best cancer care on the planet in my view.

Anyone have any 410 3 inch shells they are interested in selling? I'm planning on being at the M&G on Saturday and that would be the perfect time if you wanted to get rid of a few. I just picked up a new Henry single shot 410 shotgun but the place I bought it (Gables in Douglasville) didn't have any shells. I'd prefer buckshot or even slugs but would take some target shells, all at a reasonable price please.

If not, I look forward to seeing everyone again since it's been a while (actually last M&G we went to was Hudson's at Christmas time). By the way, I went there today and they are up and running like usual. Picked up a shoulder to take for dinner at church tomorrow. Should be some good eating BBQ. Hope to see everyone at Hudson's again soon.

Anyone have any 410 3 inch shells they are interested in selling? I'm planning on being at the M&G on Saturday and that would be the perfect time if you wanted to get rid of a few. I just picked up a new Henry single shot 410 shotgun but the place I bought it (Gables in Douglasville) didn't have any shells. I'd prefer buckshot or even slugs but would take some target shells, all at a reasonable price please.

If not, I look forward to seeing everyone again since it's been a while (actually last M&G we went to was Hudson's at Christmas time). By the way, I went there today and they are up and running like usual. Picked up a shoulder to take for dinner at church tomorrow. Should be some good eating BBQ. Hope to see everyone at Hudson's again soon.

I dont have buckshot but i have some others. Will send you a PM.

Is Mrs Kliff coming with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom