• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G JRs Log House,Norcross GA May 22 10 am Noobs are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll gladly buy your lunch my friend

I count so many of you and especially you David, a friend! :thumb:
I aint rich but lunch money is not the problem. :)

I lost my dad 6 weeks ago.
That same weekend sis in law who cared for my wife's almost 90 yr old parents shattered her ankle so we make almost daily trips to help out.
My job is to empty "the gift that never stops giving" a potty chair for her 300+ lb. sister. :puke:
The big "C" has shown up on our doorstep.... Mom diagnosed with stage 2 - 4 weeks ago, surgery next week...
Wife goes in for standard mole removal two weeks ago, comes back melanoma and they need to dig deeper in two spots.

I'm Stll BLESSED with everything but time... I'm not whining, I promise. :) :focus:

That same weekend sis in law who cared for my wife's almost 90 yr old parents shattered her ankle so we make almost daily trips to help out.
My job is to empty "the gift that never stops giving" a potty chair for her 300+ lb. sister. :puke:
The big "C" has shown up on our doorstep.... Mom diagnosed with stage 2 - 4 weeks ago, surgery next week...
Wife goes in for standard mole removal two weeks ago, comes back melanoma and they need to dig deeper in two spots.

I'm Stll BLESSED with everything but time... I'm not whining, I promise. :) :focus:

It's not about affording it, it's more about getting a blessing. My treat if you like....with dessert!

(prayers too, hang in there man)

You and the Mrs are definitely going through trying times, you and your family are in my prayers. It's going to be good seeing you.

You and the Mrs are definitely going through trying times, you and your family are in my prayers. It's going to be good seeing you.

Probably can't make this one.:( The wife is like that Huck Finn character white (not racist) washing the fence... she tells me that nobody else can empty SIL's potty chair like I can... every body else stops up the commode. She plays me like a fiddle.:pound:

Sorry I have not posted a lot lately but have been dealing with a lot of health issues with the wife and hopefully we have a light at the end of the tunnel.
If I am free that day would love to be there.

It's been awhile. I hope the wife gets to feeling better.

God Bless you and prayer's for all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom