• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G Jan 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be more than @3clicks_Off ......
20170117_111435.jpg

Had a GREAT time today!

My apologies for leaving so early...and for the disruptive, pissed off 18m old. She wasn't down for a M&G today. Lol

Hope yall had a good time.

We did have a good time, sorry I missed you!

Well was looking forward to coming,but thanks to the dip****s of the hi way.They put an end to that for me,from the beard grooming fagalaz to the women putting on there war paint and every moron with a cell phone,this is what happens = pure cluster **** !
Hope you guys have a goodun!View attachment 1031619

Dang traffic! Hopefully you can make the next one!

Is errr body going to truprep after lunch?

I wish. Work and all.

Good to see you today 10th! Hopefully see you Saturday!

Good M&G!! cept for that one loudmouthed little kid at the start, :behindsofa:,
Great giveaways!
Great to see a lotta folks, and Survivor Johnny!
Fine job, Mr. Thirteen.

Indeed. Well said!

Thanks BIKER13 BIKER13 for putting this together. It was great to meet many of you and break bread with @InTune and @traderben. Hope to make it next time!

Nice to meet you in person. Hope we didn't scare you off!

Thanks Biker. Enjoyed it .All Good Folks Here . Glad I got to eat with Target & TargetMaster & Hayata .......Oh and that other Dude 3clicks_Off was Ah-eyet too lol. Lookin Forward to the next'un . Making new Friends is a Good Thang , Many more I'd Like to meet, bp

I think we had the best table. Really enjoyed you guys (and girl) today! Fine bunch of folks for sure!

Seen at today's M&G.....View attachment 1031884 View attachment 1031886Trader Ben's sweet '57 Belair!

That car was badass!

Had a really good time at today's M&G.....good food, good giveaways and good folks.:thumb: Thanks to BIKER13 BIKER13 for planning & promotion, thanks to Williamson Bros. for having us and thanks to all who could make it (and most who could stay):hungry:

Ya know, you should really put an effort into getting out more often and try not to be so shy...

You and Biker did a great job with the giveaways! Next post I'll post some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom