• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G Jan 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit man, wife is sick, cannot drive, and I need to pick up kids in Snellville at 2:15pm. I cannot be away from work for four hours today. M&G = 2.0, Kids pickup & home = 1.0, travel between = 1.0.

Regrets to all.

Them some ugly dudes right there.
20170117_113416.jpg

Well was looking forward to coming,but thanks to the dip****s of the hi way.They put an end to that for me,from the beard grooming fagalaz to the women putting on there war paint and every moron with a cell phone,this is what happens = pure cluster **** !
Hope you guys have a goodun!
20170117_094648.jpg

Well was looking forward to coming,but thanks to the dip****s of the hi way.They put an end to that for me,from the beard grooming fagalaz to the women putting on there war paint and every moron with a cell phone,this is what happens = pure cluster **** !
Hope you guys have a goodun!View attachment 1031619
:hug:

I must ha e come just after you left...was looking forward to seeing you there today!Leatherhead, post: 6715215, member: 3103"]My apologies for leaving so early...and for the disruptive, pissed off 18m old. She wasn't down for a M&G today. Lol

Hope yall had a good time.[/QUOTE]
I missef
My apologies for leaving so early...and for the disruptive, pissed off 18m old. She wasn't down for a M&G today. Lol

Hope yall had a good time.
My apologies for leaving so early...and for the disruptive, pissed off 18m old. She wasn't down for a M&G today. Lol

Hope yall had a good time.
i

Hope you guys have a goodun!View attachment 1031619
Looks like I dodged a bullet, in more ways than one . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom