• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G feb 18th Frontera Mex Rest.Savage 22 Gvaway/tickets to AMS for 3/5/17 race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not get the whole room in one shot and everybody is looking the wrong way.
I enjoyed meeting all the folks and putting some faces with names.
Thanks everyone.

M&G.jpg

It was a great turnout ( JWC counted 47 ) and pretty sure all had a good time. Thanks to whoever threw the Blackhawk Blades "Kalista II" in the pot for the drawing. ;) There was a lot of Mex-Mex downed in the process and the folks at Fronterra did a good job keeping the food and drinks coming. Thanks Biker and JWC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I had a great time today.:thumb: Food and service was really good. Food, friends, and a FREE GUN:becky:,only thing missing was the sun.:doh: A big shout to BIKER13 BIKER13 , JWC JWC ,@geezer and the others who contributed (can't remember who donated the AMS tickets- WOW what a special giveaway!) I was lucky enough to win the Grand Prize Savage 22, so congrats to me:cool:. Glad to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones as always. Hope to see you all again soon.........

Today's M & G was a great event with a good crowd, good food & fellowship. Thanks biker & JWC ! Strangest line overheard today: JWC using buttplate and boneboy in the same sentence...I'm sure there was a reasonable explanation.HaHa...

Well.....uh......you see.....but.........nah, I don't have a good explanation. What happens in Stockbridge, stays in Stockbridge. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom