Are you coming?

• I'll probably show up

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I'll probably show up + guests

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
Looks like y'all had a great time. Wish I could have made it but I work all day on Saturdays. :pout:

Why do you think we plan them for Saturdays?

Duh.

Just kidding with you buddy!

Yesterday's meet & greet wasn't the biggest one we've had but with the 35+ folks that made it we had a good time. We had a table full of giveaways including GGG's home brew. Cigars were smoked and stories were told. Attendants ranged in age from four to late seventies (actually I don't know how old DP's grandfather is). I think more iced tea was consumed than beer but that's ok, too. Williamson Bros allowed JWC to bring is beauties in to display.

Other than the a/c lacking enough cooling to keep JWC from using half a roll of paper towels to wipe his brow it was a great time.

Hey none of us remember seeing you at the M&G.....

:D
So, at supper tonight, my kids wanted to know where I was this afternoon. I told them that I went to a meet & greet and I explained to them what that was. My daughter says to me (in a very sarcastic voice) "awww, did you have an internet friend get together?" and then she busted out laughing...along with my son and wife. Needless to say, when I told them some of the names on here, that kept them going, too.

Why do you think we plan them for Saturdays?

Duh.

Just kidding with you buddy!

Yesterday's meet & greet wasn't the biggest one we've had but with the 35+ folks that made it we had a good time. We had a table full of giveaways including GGG's home brew. Cigars were smoked and stories were told. Attendants ranged in age from four to late seventies (actually I don't know how old DP's grandfather is). I think more iced tea was consumed than beer but that's ok, too. Williamson Bros allowed JWC to bring is beauties in to display.

Other than the a/c lacking enough cooling to keep JWC from using half a roll of paper towels to wipe his brow it was a great time.

he is in the lower 80s years old so from 4 years old to lower 80's( i hope i look that good at 80 lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom