Are you coming?

• I'll probably show up

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I'll probably show up + guests

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
GP, thanks for the set up of this. Had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. DP, your Grandfather is a hoot. Great time for all. Good meeting everyone..

Looks like y'all had a great time. Wish I could have made it but I work all day on Saturdays. :pout:

Ya'll interested in a parking lot yard sale day? My wife mentioned it.

If it is on a Sunday I'm in!

Dougie and I were talking about an ODT poker tournament.... Who wants to organize?

Same as above. If it's on a Sunday I'm in! I'd love to take y'all's money. :wof:

So, at supper tonight, my kids wanted to know where I was this afternoon. I told them that I went to a meet & greet and I explained to them what that was. My daughter says to me (in a very sarcastic voice) "awww, did you have an internet friend get together?" and then she busted out laughing...along with my son and wife. Needless to say, when I told them some of the names on here, that kept them going, too.

So, at supper tonight, my kids wanted to know where I was this afternoon. I told them that I went to a meet & greet and I explained to them what that was. My daughter says to me (in a very sarcastic voice) "awww, did you have an internet friend get together?" and then she busted out laughing...along with my son and wife. Needless to say, when I told them some of the names on here, that kept them going, too.
Yeah, they get used to it after a while and start to know the names.

....... So, in her eyes we were on an ODT play date? :laugh:

I'm laughing so hard right now....that's a keeper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom