Are you coming?

• I'll probably show up

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I'll probably show up + guests

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for all that attended and made it the great M&G it was.Thanks to GP for setting it up and to JWC for his help with the raffles.Really enjoyed new faces and the kids.Thanks again all. We will be posting something when it happens.

had a great time at M&G, thanks to all , rode the Harley until I about turned to a raisin ...drank a gallon of water and now OMNT....

Thanks to GP for getting that together. It was great to meet some of you in person.

Things I took away from today:

1. A fly strip from the Dollar Tree will go a long way in that room we were in.
2. Captain Dave, you missed out on some for sure biz. That room was smoking hot. Call them. They need an A/C.
3. I didn't think you could get a Timeout hat in person for bad comments. Who new?.
4. I met some fantastic guys ( and ladies ) today!

Finally made it back to the mountains. Had a great time today, and walked away with more freebies than I could tote in one trip to the car. A nice Winchester knife from SJ, as well as vape tips, some .223 from someone, a Mosin buttpad, a ninja, and Spiderman (the kids are currently enjoying them. Also thanks to Hayata and Alleycat, I have plenty of Mosin food now :) And of course, soap.

Hey DP, it was a pleasure to meet your grand father.

He is true old school and has a bunch of cool stories.

Hey DP, it was a pleasure to meet your grand father.

He is true old school and has a bunch of cool stories.

he is quite fun to have around, and with his good health he'll be around much longer i hope

to the fellow who was interested in buying the montecristo sampler of 5 for $30 pm me if you still want em

Wish that I was able to go. I had knee surgery on Wednesday and had hoped to be a little more mobile by now. Stuck in the house and missed some good BBQ, conversation and new friends. Dang, sorry I didn't make it. Maybe I can take a day off for the Dobbs Defense swap meet.

Back
Top Bottom