• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G at The Flying Machine,Lawrenceville GA; Another Reason To Go

Ex313

Air Force Icon Supporter
Wooba Gooba With The Green Teeth
13   0
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,

If you were on the fence about attending or hadn't considered it, please read on.

Hokey Sloan is the owner. He and he wife have run the place for twenty years.
Mr. and Mrs. Sloan have been incredibly supportive of the RKBA struggle and they let Georgia Carry hold it's NE Chapter meetings there in the restaurant.
Most recently they ran into some bureaucratic garbage that took away their right to post a sign for the restaurant where people could see it.

Bottom line is this; Hokey has been a hell of a gun rights supporter and we could all show our appreciation by buying lunch there and making this event a big deal for the business.

Not only that but the place sits on the flight line of an active airport and you never know what kind of aircraft may land there. I'm not promising that anything interesting will be parked there, but there have been days when someone has landed a bunch of WWII and Vietnam/Cold War warbirds at the airport. The local CAP squadron is just down the road and one of the officers there is a Blackbird driver. He brings the "company car" to the airport occasionally.

So please consider gracing us with your presence and showing some support for the Flying Machine.

Ladies and Gents,

If you were on the fence about attending or hadn't considered it, please read on.

Hokey Sloan is the owner. He and he wife have run the place for twenty years.
Mr. and Mrs. Sloan have been incredibly supportive of the RKBA struggle and they let Georgia Carry hold it's NE Chapter meetings there in the restaurant.
Most recently they ran into some bureaucratic garbage that took away their right to post a sign for the restaurant where people could see it.

Bottom line is this; Hokey has been a hell of a gun rights supporter and we could all show our appreciation by buying lunch there and making this event a big deal for the business.

Not only that but the place sits on the flight line of an active airport and you never know what kind of aircraft may land there. I'm not promising that anything interesting will be parked there, but there have been days when someone has landed a bunch of WWII and Vietnam/Cold War warbirds at the airport. The local CAP squadron is just down the road and one of the officers there is a Blackbird driver. He brings the "company car" to the airport occasionally.

So please consider gracing us with your presence and showing some support for the Flying Machine.
Ex313 Ex313 , thanks for posting this......when I met his wife Joy she told me about hosting another pro-gun group. Very nice people:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom