• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G at SLOPES Roswell 6/12/21 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a great time, good lunch, good conversation, good looking at a nice Camaro (he wouldn't trade for a couple of shotguns and 47 bullets). Got some really good home made peanut butter and some funny smelling stuff. Never know what is going to appeal to my wife, maybe that is why she likes me.

Thanks to Biker and Rugerguy for getting this set up and hope to see even more of you next month at Hudson's.

:boink:
And I almost had me another victim to my arm wrestling regime.. then SHE stood up.. I changed my mind pretty fast then.. I didn’t wanta get whooped in front of all the guys
That's my girl. On the way home she said she thought she could of taken you but she had to save the $15,000 a year shoulder for college.

Good times and good folks. Daughters had a good time especially with the "gun flea market in the parking lot"
Their words.

:boink:
That's my girl. On the way home she said she thought she could of taken you but she had to save the $15,000 a year shoulder for college.

Good times and good folks. Daughters had a good time especially with the "gun flea market in the parking lot"
Their words.
That’s why I backed out.. I was sure she could’ve taken me too
Nice to meet you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom