• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G at Bub-A-Q,Woodstock Square Shopping Center

Yeah, all the ammo was cool! Who gave the .22 SSS Subsonics? My husband was so tickled with them. He has been looking for some and thought they were hard to find and he's looking forward to trying them out.

Great to meet you yesterday!
Hit me up if you need any .22 or subs, i can spare a little. Or heck let's go plink some

Man, I had a good time with you guys. Great to meet some of you, and even better to be around old friends. Sorry about the old corvette smoking you guys out, it sits for months at a time, and tends to smoke a little for the first few heat cycles....it was a perfect day to drop the top and run some fresh gas through her. Again, great to be around you guys and gal yesterday...

Thanks! Did you find them recently, or were they part of your personal stash? He told me that he once saw an entire wall of them and thought "I should buy some of those." Went back weeks later and they were all gone.
In stock at the Pawn shop off of 92 near Bells Ferry.. I forget the name of the place..

Thanks! Did you find them recently, or were they part of your personal stash? He told me that he once saw an entire wall of them and thought "I should buy some of those." Went back weeks later and they were all gone.
Personal stash, haven't seen them in the stores in a while.

Man, I had a good time with you guys. Great to meet some of you, and even better to be around old friends. Sorry about the old corvette smoking you guys out, it sits for months at a time, and tends to smoke a little for the first few heat cycles....it was a perfect day to drop the top and run some fresh gas through her. Again, great to be around you guys and gal yesterday...
May need to replace your valve stem seals..

Back
Top Bottom