• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lunch.........

Lol WTH is a urinal cake?

220px-Urinal_with_urinal_cake_gsu_cit_2004.jpg

Urinal deodorizer blocks (also called urinal cakes, para blocks, urinal mints, urinal pucks, urinal peons (pee-ons), urinal biscuits, urinal cookies, hockey pucks, toilet pucks, toilet lollies, trough lollies or urinal donuts) are small disinfectant blocks found in urinals.

View attachment 1799024
Urinal deodorizer blocks (also called urinal cakes, para blocks, urinal mints, urinal pucks, urinal peons (pee-ons), urinal biscuits, urinal cookies, hockey pucks, toilet pucks, toilet lollies, trough lollies or urinal donuts) are small disinfectant blocks found in urinals.

I'm going to start calling you weekeepeedia... that's a whole lot of information. :pound:

I stick with my George Killian red or Shiner Boch ! Always same without any surprise! Most of the tourists hangouts are money pits and food and drinks not that good! Guess it's same all over.

When I was in the chemical business our distributor in Raleigh NC was owned by a former UNC football player. Company name was his last name. Everything they sold had his name on it.
One day the urinal cakes had no name on them. I asked why, and was told one of the owners old football rivals had called and laughed about what a kick it was to piss all over his name........

Back
Top Bottom