• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs UGA final thoughts

I don't think it was as much Fromm being bad, as the recieving core being weak. But, Fromm missed a few passes that could have been game changers (in the LSU game).
Fromm suffered from a lack of confidence in his recievers. He has a good arm, he just lost confidence. he really needs to stay another year, but he'll probably go. I'd say 2nd or 3rd round and not because he's that good. The NFL needs competent QB's.. Just an opinion

I don't think it was as much Fromm being bad, as the recieving core being weak. But, Fromm missed a few passes that could have been game changers (in the LSU game).
Fromm suffered from a lack of confidence in his recievers. He has a good arm, he just lost confidence. he really needs to stay another year, but he'll probably go. I'd say 2nd or 3rd round and not because he's that good. The NFL needs competent QB's.. Just an opinion
He’s coming back for another year

Missing receivers by 10 or more yards isnt a result of lack of confidence in the receivers. Cager and Pickens did their best to make him not look completely terrible, but even they cant do anything with a pass that's no where near them. The receivers do share some of the blame for his poor completion percentage due to dropped passes, but most of it is a direct result of Fromm's poor accuracy.

I would think he would stay as well after this year, but I would take a look at the other QBs coming out this year and next. I don't follow enough nationally, but this year he would be coming out with Burrow and Hurts with next year probably be Lawrence and Field among others. Either way, I think you are pretty much looking at Aaron Murray 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom