• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU 4o of pick over UGA ......Chit DAWGS?!?!?!

Who remembers the Richt days of Stafford and Moreno...... score 80 points on ANYBODY. Then there was the defense- everybody passed on them and they couldn't stop a run in a pair of pantyhose??

Fast forward to now... One of the strongest defences in the nation and the offense couldn't score on a $20 hooker??

i know, I know ,Richt was an offensive guru and Smart is a defensive God but still......it's been nearly 40 years since the Dawgs took it all. Let that sink in.

What does it take to get the magic potion right, say like Clemson did last year....right players, right coaches and lady luck??? And how has Saban done it year after year????
I love my Dawgs.....hope to be buried in red and black. Saturday is end game and LSU is gonna get harder more often and have to hear more noise than they have heard all year. I BELIEVE the Dawgs can win, Lord knows it's their turn.
Oh, and, does anybody know if the funny Jermaine Alabama guy is still alive???
I think that Las Vegas is saying Georgia +12 under dog lol

I would take that bet....i donot think UGA can beat them by 12 . Who is taking money?? Lol
+12 means Georgia is the underdog expected to lose by 12. If Georgia were favored by 12 I’d put a ton of money on LSU.

Back
Top Bottom