• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low end ARs listed as high end??

I don't know what you're talking about, BCA and Anderson are just as good as the so called "high end rifles." I mean, I put like 2 and a half mags through one without a SINGLE FAILURE.

My PSA stuff identifies as Noveske. Hence the price.

My Noveske identifies as a Noveske hahaha

20200930_194250.jpg

Yup, the struggle is real. I have been trying to trade at least close to value for an AR Pistol and some offers I receive arent even close to value. Used is being sold as if they were new retail. Crazy.

I tried trading/selling my Noveske for a while but all the offers were just insulting.

I’m not knocking low end rifles. I have plenty of them. But the advertising from some is just shameful. I’m surprised those with Magpul polymer back up sights haven’t started advertising their guns as Magpul AR15s. :D

Brother, if it has a Magpul part it a Magpul weapon..... Boy you didn’t get the memo....

Ha

There a smack load of this here... I quickly click off the ad or sometimes they are so outrageously priced, (kinda like watching something so F’d up) you just can’t stop watching or reDing the ad in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously if it has a BCM written with a sharpie on it it must be BCM duh!!! I know what I got no low balling or I'll put it back in the safe!!!
I laugh every time someone says “I know what I got” I know what you got to but it would cost me a point lol.

Back
Top Bottom