• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low end ARs listed as high end??

What’s up with listing ARs as BCM or Daniel defense, etc., and then read the add about a PSA or Anderson lower with a no name upper that has a BCM or Daniel Defense charging handle, break, or sights? In the words of Joe Biden...Cmon man! That’s some shady crap

Been happening a ton.

They have a purdy one listed and you as for parts list because it’s not a factory build and they send you

PSA LPK
AERO UPPER w/ Troy Industries friend
Anderson lower
With a Magpul stuck of some sort

And they say, FS, 1200.00
FT, looking for a DD

Yet when you pice out everything they have put into the Gat, it’s 540.00 worth of stuff.....

in this case, GFY

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care nothing about them Gucci ass boutique ARs. And evidently lots of other folks don't either cause that's what's left on the racks at my local shops. So obviously I never click on those ads. But on a sorta related note I did click on an ad for a Zastava 32 pistol last week that wound up being $400.00 new with nothing with it. My comment was quickly removed.

It is not just on here. Went through a well known car lot the other day. Had a newer Tacoma in the used lot. The Tacoma was a sr5 but had Trd stickers on it trying to pass it off as a higher model

Sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. When I build an all PSA AR that is properly headspaced, torqued and test fired without a glitch it's a custom BC1 AR and I think it should be worth at least as much as a scar17. For some unexplainable reason I can't seem to get any scar17 owners to agree.

Back
Top Bottom