• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Love meeting members on the range!

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting leechnilk1 leechnilk1 today at a 2 gun match in Talladega today and what was funny was he recognized me from the competition videos I post on here that a take with my GoPro because of my tattoos on my arms and I was the only guy running every stage with a GoPro lol but I thought that was pretty cool. Y’all watch out he is a good shooter!!!! Matter of fact I have to watch out because he was right there with me today! I did get a chance to snap a picture of him in what looked like his most comfortable position of the day!!! Lol bent over with his hands against the wall!!! Lol but it was part of this stage that he absolutely blazzed through at the end of the match!
ED707DE6-1696-43B4-9C3B-E1099D6FFC02.jpeg

Ha! Thanks man, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. Considering the match was bumped to Sunday for weather, we got a great day for a shoot. Really fun stages too!

I forgot that it's a dry county on Sunday over there so we had it pegged at about 120 all the way back to Georgia. I'm lucky that was the only time I had my hands against the wall today.

Hope to shoot with ya again soon bro. Load and make ready - Chris

Ha! Thanks man, it was a pleasure to meet you as well. Considering the match was bumped to Sunday for weather, we got a great day for a shoot. Really fun stages too!

I forgot that it's a dry county on Sunday over there so we had it pegged at about 120 all the way back to Georgia. I'm lucky that was the only time I had my hands against the wall today.

Hope to shoot with ya again soon bro. Load and make ready - Chris
I have a video of you destroying that stage I was going to post it and brag about how good you were but I can’t figure out how to post a video from my phone on here. I can send it to you if you want it though

Back
Top Bottom