• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Love it when cool cars come by the shop

David's Gun Room

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Gunsmithing, Sales, and Safes!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
5   0
Reaction score
Clean older 4x4 Yota Pickup pulled in today. Occasionally we get interesting rides come by! Sometimes we drive interesting rides to work. I have not had the courage to drive my drift car to work in fear that it would break, and I would have to leave it out back ha. Used to drive my 1978 Corolla here all the time before I sold it.

Attachments

• trucc.jpg
    trucc.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 62
went there in the 70s. Got several items from them.Now I have to make an appointment to shop? Is that correct?

Doors are locked, honestly just knock on the door if you are just wanting to look around, we should be able to get you in. We try not to have multiple people in the safe showroom while someone else is describing their valuables or where they live as they are trying to buy a safe.

I adore those older 4x4’s and I still see a bunch of them on the roads in N Ga.
There’s an old Jeep Comanche in my Mother in laws neighborhood that has been sitting in a driveway for years.
I ve been meaning to make the guy an offer for it some day but what I really want is a Jeep J-10.
Sometimes I get the urge to take my ‘Cuda to the local gun store.
It’s so loud that it usually draws a crowd before I can shut it down….lol.

Plz bring Cuda by. Old Mopar makes me smile. One of best friends that recently took his own life was a big mopar guy. He had a charger, satellite, cuda and I think another charger shell. He daily drove the satellite when he was in high school, and then got into japanese cars and drifting.

Plz bring Cuda by. Old Mopar makes me smile. One of best friends that recently took his own life was a big mopar guy. He had a charger, satellite, cuda and I think another charger shell. He daily drove the satellite when he was in high school, and then got into japanese cars and drifting.
Dang man.
Sorry to hear that.
I may have to bring it by one day.

Back
Top Bottom