• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of new Mods popping up...

pocket mod.jpg

Y’all crack me up. Now that I can see “behind the scenes”, 99% of the complaints are y’all ratting each other out. The other 1% are spammers.

I’ve seen all the complaints lodged against me that I was never aware of. Very interesting.

Police yourself and the Mods won’t have to. You know, Big Boy Rules.

I owned/operated a website for years; Sniper’s Paradise. Y’all file more complaints on each other in a single DAY than we would receive in a month on that site.

Thought maybe it was someone I had already on ignore that was made a mod. But I’ve got the scoop now.
I guess when he became a mod, he was made "unignored." I know there's one on here who I had on ignore that's now a mod and it changed back. Life's easier for them when they get power I guess..

Y’all crack me up. Now that I can see “behind the scenes”, 99% of the complaints are y’all ratting each other out. The other 1% are spammers.
I’ve seen all the complaints lodged against me that I was never aware of. Very interesting.
I owned/operated a website for years; Sniper’s Paradise. Y’all file more complaints on each other in a single DAY than we would receive in a month on that site.

payneed aint a rat.jpg
:rofl::)

Damn CM they got to you??? Say it aint so

Back
Top Bottom