• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of flakey ODT members these days

Tons of flakes !! I had one newbie come back to me after we set a date for me to purchase his handgun, message me and say " I am not here to hound you about money, but I have another person on the ODT offering $450, so if you want it, you will need to pay more than $450. Told him no thank you !!.. No integrity with some of these sellers !
Make a screen shot and send to admin

Tons of flakes !! I had one newbie come back to me after we set a date for me to purchase his handgun, message me and say " I am not here to hound you about money, but I have another person on the ODT offering $450, so if you want it, you will need to pay more than $450. Told him no thank you !!.. No integrity with some of these sellers !
That used to considered an auction.. it was claimed at one time that auctions was against the SITE RULES

Had that game run by once or twice.. usually in a day or two they come back wanting to know if you still want it at original price

Is it me or do we have a host of flakes on this forum anymore. Poor communications skills. Ignoring messages. Changing their minds on selling items after you say you’ll take it.....it’s getting frustrating. It’s a new breed of gun owners buyers I guess

You are CORRECT. Deal with us old folks and you will not get screwed, welllll in most cases!!!!!!!

2 in the past week. FN crazy. One dude was apparently trying to trade a rifle that he didn't even own. Not sure how that Neg didn't stick. The other dude was begging me to do a deal and kept coming back to me. Finally laid something out that was acceptable and then turns around and sells it to a higher bidder.

That said. I been picking up stuff off here fairly consistently. Nothing major. Just odds and ends. Dealt with a couple brand new members as well over the past month or so and both went off without a hitch, even a deal where one had to mail me what I purchased.

Back
Top Bottom