• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of flakey ODT members these days

Had several recently running an eBay type auctions........ I was told that “it was his firearm and he didn’t have to sell it to the first full price offer, it was his and he could sell it to whomever he wanted”......... I just replied nice morales....... hit ignore......
Hey watch it. Nice Morales is my Latino friend. He has not none done anyone bad.

Heck we got long time members here screwing other members over.. just saw it yesterday.. took the mans money and never sent the item.. the guy doing the the screwing is stingy ass asshat anyway.. just my opinion
That’s messed up. Couldn’t do it, afraid something bad would result. I heard about a fella a while back that had a wire short and got burnt down with his house. Terrible.... terrible.

I like the guys that PM you 5 times with stupid questions and then ask you for a serial # for the last question and then tell you that's not the sequence they were looking for. WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE JACKLEG!!!

Had several recently running an eBay type auctions........ I was told that “it was his firearm and he didn’t have to sell it to the first full price offer, it was his and he could sell it to whomever he wanted”......... I just replied nice morales....... hit ignore......

Hey watch it. Nice Morales is my Latino friend. He has not none done anyone bad.
Capture+_2021-02-05-14-22-14-1.png

Tons of flakes !! I had one newbie come back to me after we set a date for me to purchase his handgun, message me and say " I am not here to hound you about money, but I have another person on the ODT offering $450, so if you want it, you will need to pay more than $450. Told him no thank you !!.. No integrity with some of these sellers !

Is it me or do we have a host of flakes on this forum anymore. Poor communications skills. Ignoring messages. Changing their minds on selling items after you say you’ll take it.....it’s getting frustrating. It’s a new breed of gun owners buyers I guess

I use head and shoulders for the Flakiness

Back
Top Bottom