• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of flakey ODT members these days

Happened to me several times last year.
Buyer: "You got change?"
Me: "No but they do inside QT?"
B: "Man you gonna make me go in there for five bucks."
M: "Only if you want to make the deal."

1 was new, 1 was a long time member, and 1 was an asshat.

Yeah, but I'm amazed at the sellers that are so dog ass poor they can't make change for a 20.

I'm convinced that with a lot of sellers it's a power play to make the buyer bring exact change - apparently they thing they are driving a bus,

Buyer should have the foresight to bring correct change. Folks dont carry money much anymore. Buyer knows exactly what the amount is

Any swinging dick that can't break a $20 should probably stay home in his mother's basement, or ask her for change from her grocery money when he goes out.

Any swinging dick that can't break a $20 should probably stay home in his mother's basement, or ask her for change from her grocery money when he goes out.
Seems like if a price has been agreed on, it’s only common courtesy for the buyer to bring the exact amount.
Unless you’re trying to gyp the seller out of $5 or $10 dollars, thinking he’ll let it slide.

Seems like if a price has been agreed on, it’s only common courtesy for the buyer to bring the exact amount.
Unless you’re trying to gyp the seller out of $5 or $10 dollars, thinking he’ll let it slide.
You ain't wrong. If the seller brings the merch , then the buyer needs to bring the cash. my2

You ain't wrong. If the seller brings the merch , then the buyer needs to bring the cash. my2

didn't realize there were so many Traders that were frightened by a smiling Alexander Hamilton, I will be more sensitive to the needs of the poors from now on. Maybe I can round up some food stamps to make change.

Back
Top Bottom