• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of flakey ODT members these days

Is it me or do we have a host of flakes on this forum anymore. Poor communications skills. Ignoring messages. Changing their minds on selling items after you say you’ll take it.....it’s getting frustrating. It’s a new breed of gun owners buyers I guess
covered up with em.

covered up with em.

Had several recently running an eBay type auctions........ I was told that “it was his firearm and he didn’t have to sell it to the first full price offer, it was his and he could sell it to whomever he wanted”......... I just replied nice morales....... hit ignore......

Well, I do a very precise email to them, I ask for their phone, start some real conversation by PM. Usually I make my offering, and show the member that I am serious into the deal. If you say just "I'll take it..." I really think the deal will falls thru...

My issue is with the lack of certain supplies, and knowing full well that we're in a bad situation with ammo, they are charging 10 to 12 TIMES the original price for primers. I have no argument that it's theirs to charge what the want, but $400 for something they paid $30 for?? Those "individuals" will find long down the road when things return to "normal"... people WILL remember those that help and those that have taken advantage.

If the words I’ll take it come from me you could take it to the bank like it’s a gold bar. My word is my bond!!!

I agree with y’all seems a bunch of flakes and silent auctions going on.

PM’d a guy last night 10 mins after item went up finally got a response later today saying it was being picked up later today. I’m sure it was by the highest bidder!!! Sh1t is gettin old AF

It a mix of good & scam...heavy on the scam. Got burned this past weekend on a no-show ftf noob...1st time since I been here. 3 hour roundtrip bit me in the arse. Still makes me ill, but I didnt/haven't neg'd him. Previewed with the mods, case is there.
I just think/decided I learned my own lesson...that's 1...there won't be 2.

Back
Top Bottom