• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost my cousin tonight due to suicide

That's a tough one we had a cousin that did the same thing we never the family, ever found out what was the problem or the reason that is such a shock to the entire family when it happens...

Sorry for your loss.

So sad. Man I am sorry for all of you. Prayers sent for the family, and especially for your aunt. I cannot imagine.

Got news tonight that I Lost a great family member, my cousin took his life because he lost custody to his son and figured he had nothing else left to live for.. also he was an alcoholic..

they just broke news to my aunt and she is in shock.... hug all your loved ones tight... I saw him approximately 4 months ago at a charity event and he was such a good dude..

please send prayers if you can
Prayers Sent...
My friend just lost her 40 yr.old Marine stepson same way.
Two Iraq combat tours but seemed happy to be home.

Praying for your family. I know how you're feeling. I lost my dad six years ago to suicide. Alcoholism was a major factor in his also.

Got news tonight that I Lost a great family member, my cousin took his life because he lost custody to his son and figured he had nothing else left to live for.. also he was an alcoholic..

they just broke news to my aunt and she is in shock.... hug all your loved ones tight... I saw him approximately 4 months ago at a charity event and he was such a good dude..

please send prayers if you can
Sorry for your families loss

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom