• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost my best friend.

View attachment 3630610
Jake had been with me for 16 years. He was like my shadow. If he heard the keys in my hand, he was at the front door ready to go. Didn’t matter where just so long as he was going. We hunted and fished and camped together for many years. After my divorce he claimed the right side of the bed and the pillow. I swear he didn’t know he was a dog. What a great companion he was. Never knew a stranger. If he didn’t like you then there was something wrong with you. I am truly going to miss him. So long Big Guy.

I'm so Sorry, these Stories just Kill Me. You loved and cared for him for 16years, and he was there for YOU. Hes not gone if you remember the Good Times, with Jake. Praying for you.

So, So Sorry, Brother. June 3, 2019, I had to put down our 16 1/2 year old Java. There is no candy coating how horrible this is. I had never grieved over the loss of a human as I did and have over the loss of a dog. I know what You are going through, and You will be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My pups mean more to me than family and losing one is so hard. I lost my sweet girl of 14 years suddenly to cancer last thursday. I teared up last night when I took her food bowl out of the washer......eyes are blurry now thinking about your loss as well. I'm glad your best buddy had a good friend all those years.

Back
Top Bottom