• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOS BULLETS

deathbeforehonor

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
45   0
Reaction score
8₵ NEW MANUFACTURE 115gr 9mm FMJ's!

I seen American Reloading started offering them this weekend.

LOS BULLETS @ AMERICAN RELOADING
Currently all 10% From when I first seen them post them I think they have sold roughly 150,000 of the 9mm variety!

LOS MANUFACTURING
From looking over their site there are a few things I found interesting, aside from them being in Slovenia..

The only .40 cal pills are plated, same with the .429's.. I mean why not jacketed? I'm thinking if AR starts selling them they won't be much cheaper than Berry's, Accura, or X-Treme. Also I like the Berry's Thick Plate offering for 10mm.

And when American Reloading said "Exclusive" they are really the only distributor shown for them in America. That being said I'm really hoping they get some of LOS` CNC Swiss Lathed All Copper Rifle bullets and offer them in 100 packs at a reasonable price. I Love me some Barnes, but my wallet surly doesn't :(

Well just seeing what others thought of the new kid on the block as far as projectiles.. I guess time will tell once there's some range reports on quality/consistency of em`

Thanks. I've never heard of American Reloading before. They do seem to have a bit of bad internet press 3 or 4 years ago. Hopefully that is sorted out. I'll chance it and order 500 of the .45 fmj's. They are less expensive than the zeros and they are in stock.

I'm going on 3 years of getting stuff here and there from them. I haven't had a single issue with them ,ok maybe one.. I ordered 1k MK318 Mod2s and only got 996 :( But other than that their customer service has been top notch, cool items (some stuff you just can't get as components), & amazing prices. This all comes with the caveat that you know and understand what you are ordering. Some pulldowns could be rough, involve washing & sorting.. But if you take the time you can end up with some amazing projectiles for dirt cheap. Also every powder I've got has been spot on weight, comparable burn rates to comercial counterparts, and often of the same lot.

Back
Top Bottom