• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to do some good!

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   1
Reaction score
I had a co-worker 2 years ago, who used to give up one or two of his weekends a month to volunteer at a senior center. I think my soul would be a bit more happy if I donated a Saturday a month doing some volunteer work. It can be humans, animals, etc. Metro Atlanta area preferred. Not looking to get paid, just provide a helping hand. Thanks ODT!

I had a co-worker 2 years ago, who used to give up one or two of his weekends a month to volunteer at a senior center. I think my soul would be a bit more happy if I donated a Saturday a month doing some volunteer work. It can be humans, animals, etc. Metro Atlanta area preferred. Not looking to get paid, just provide a helping hand. Thanks ODT!
I think one of the biggest problems in American society is depression caused by constant self focus. We would all be better off if we did this.

Not hard to do when you set your mind to it.
Mama & I help out at the Food pantry once a month.
I do Dog Therapy 2x a month, depending.
Visit Elderly shut-ins when it's OK.
We also help out @ Church.
Find something You LIKE to do.
Some things are just TOO Hard on the Mind & Heart these days.
Good luck in your quest & keep us posted on what you decide to do.
Many Blessings to you and your choice.

I've got you covered. A perfect setup for you. Each Saturday you can come help a poor family by watching my sons while I go fishing.

JK....good on you and good example, sir.

Back
Top Bottom