• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to do my first face to face firearms transfer

My go too answer when confronted by alphabet boys is " I sold it at a gunshow "
Id rather use the am i being detained or am I free to go and if detained enact your 5th amendment until suggested by council and 4th unless provided a warrant. If at your private property tell them to leave unless provided a warrant, and if provided a warrant enact your 5th and call a lawyer asap. If arrested when you go to first appearance plead not guilty.

Id rather use the am i being detained or am I free to go and if detained enact your 5th amendment until suggested by council and 4th unless provided a warrant. If at your private property tell them to leave unless provided a warrant, and enact your 5th and call a lawyer asap. If arrested when you go to first appearance plead not guilty.
Uh........... No. I like my answer better. :rolleyes:

PS to... my last rant. If you're trading ammo, make sure you check your boxes to make sure that they're full. I've done trades and end up finding a the clip load is missing. It it was an honest mistake, it's hard to tell in a 50-round box if 7 are missing. So just to let you know make sure your boxes are full.
Or take the original price tag off. :doh:

2) For buyer to have some evidence of the date and from whom he purchased the handgun.. IF that handgun was previously stolen.

Sorry, but that's the lamest reason I've ever heard for a reason to have a BOS.

You could have a BOS from the Pope, and if the gun was stolen, you are going to have to give it up.

You can never, ever perfect title in a stolen item. Doesn't matter who you bought it from, how much you pair, or what fancy paperwork you have.

You will be giving it up

I just sign it Wile E Coyote in my best pharmaceutical penmanship and say thank you. Hadn't had anyone refuse it or the cash yet.

Back
Top Bottom