The Meerkat

Default rank <2000 posts
Wild Animal
Banned Permanently
160   0
Reaction score
New members constantly posting in ads instead of just messaging sellers....SMH

Sometimes it's just a lowball price....

"I'll give you $400 (on a $700 gun). Text me at 678-123-xxxx. I need it asap. You come to me. Will you take cash? What's your bottom dollar? Can you wait until I get paid in 3 weeks? I'll take it at your asking price....will you take a trade, though, I'd prefer that. Sorry. I had a death in the family...hey man, my wife says.... Sorry, can't meet today, I lost my job. Can you cerakote first before I buy it, I don't like that it has scratches, then I'll buy it for sure. I need a bill of sale before you sell it to me btw"

I spent time in purgatory for telling a guy who made an offer $200 less!!! Than the asking price and claimed that’s all he had money wise. I chimed in and told him maybe he should look a little closer to his price range. That didn’t sit well with the mods. Funny thing is I’ve watched certain other guys say things just like what I say or “worse” aaaand nothing happens to them. Double standard much??

I spent time in purgatory for telling a guy who made an offer $200 less!!! Than the asking price and claimed that’s all he had money wise. I chimed in and told him maybe he should look a little closer to his price range. That didn’t sit well with the mods. Funny thing is I’ve watched certain other guys say things just like what I say or “worse” aaaand nothing happens to them. Double standard much??

Why not a polite "no thanks," and avoid the drama?

I saw that one coming. You had every right to say that. that was funny :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom