• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for ways to make extra money

smokey30725

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Looking for ways to bring in a little extra income in NW Georgia up near Ft. Oglethorpe and Chattanooga. I can mow, weedeat, clean out buildings, etc. Mainly odd jobs. Also have my MBA and nearly 10 years in the Production Planning field. Just seeing what all is out there. Appreciate any advice or suggestions you guys have. Looked into several work from home opportunities but they were mostly scams. Just looking for ways to eliminate the old "more month than money" problem.

Not sure of your background in regards to sports. I coach youth soccer and it pays $500 a month per team coached. It does require licenses to get the paid positions. It would be in Academy and Select level, not the Recreational level.

Sell a gun or two, it has always helped me out. They are like money in the bank when a need arises. Even at a loss it's still more than I had before I sold it..................

Sell a gun or two, it has always helped me out. They are like money in the bank when a need arises. Even at a loss it's still more than I had before I sold it..................

I've actually got my 35 single shot and glenfield 3030 listed right now. Those are my only "disposable" guns. Rest are family guns.

I've actually got my 35 single shot and glenfield 3030 listed right now. Those are my only "disposable" guns. Rest are family guns.
If times got tough enough, the only "family" related things that I wouldn't let go of is my actual family. In the end, it's just "stuff" that we accumulated during the good times.

Back
Top Bottom