• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for people to go shoot with

ThisIsDonut

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
18   0
Reaction score
Hey all,

My names Justin, I'm 34, I grew up in Maine, but I've been living in the South for over 9 years.

I'm brand-new to archery, I want to start bow-hunting next year and maybe have a couple rifle trips as well, but for now, I've started taking lessons and shooting my bow in the back yard.

I think it would be a lot more interesting and fun to get into if I had some folks that would want to get together every now and again and target shoot, maybe plan a hunt next year or something, etc... but most of my friends are ITP city-folk and plan to stay that way.

If anyone's feeling the same and wants to get out there and shoot sometime, maybe drop me a line. I'm not expecting to meet my new best friend or anything, but it might be nice to have some peers in my new adventure.

never heard of them . if you want to shoot with world class archers (like real world championship team members) go to archery learning center or you can come out to ace in social circle with me
Im more than happy to get in touch with and go shoot with anyone who wants to be pro-hunting and pro-skill.... im not interested in folks who wanna **** on eachother or gear whore... but I'm game lets shoot!!
Been looking at 10ring and BigWoodsGoods as places to shoot, holler if anyone wants to pull a few back and I'lll set up a meet.

I'm in! Just got my first bow today and dont know ****! But, I want to learn the right way from the get go. I'll go anywhere to shoot. Been thinking about hitting up big woods goods as well.

Back
Top Bottom