• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for part time work

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
144   1
Reaction score
Currently in the hiring process with Cherokee County Sheriffs Office. So im not working a full time job to have free time for interviews , evaluations, appointments , paperwork etc. so i currently have a lot of free time for the next 6 weeks. I have experience in armed security ( i have a GA blue card ) , construction (mainly counter tops) but im fast to learn , warehousing ( forklift , material handling , reach lift , etc). PM me if you have work also looking for a driving job , like hauling trailers or construction trucks possibly? Looking at all jobs currently.

Cherokee County, huh? I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with them. They keep Woodstock pretty safe around here. As far as jobs go, how much money are you looking to make? Are you just looking for temporary work?

Cherokee County, huh? I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with them. They keep Woodstock pretty safe around here. As far as jobs go, how much money are you looking to make? Are you just looking for temporary work?

Yes sir. Currently looking for temporary work as im in the hiring process and should be hired on within 6 weeks. But as life is very unpredictable and things could transpire sideways. Currently looking to get back into law enforcement and gonna shoot my shot with that goal. But of course need work for the time being or days that i do not have something going on that the department needs. Command staff interviews, polygraph, physc , medical evaluation, more interviews and so forth.

Zen_Life Zen_Life is the man, I’ve worked out with him a few times ... guy is awesome

Yes sir. Currently looking for temporary work as im in the hiring process and should be hired on within 6 weeks. But as life is very unpredictable and things could transpire sideways. Currently looking to get back into law enforcement and gonna shoot my shot with that goal. But of course need work for the time being or days that i do not have something going on that the department needs. Command staff interviews, polygraph, physc , medical evaluation, more interviews and so forth.

Okay. I honestly don’t know of any job openings in this area that would be WORTH your time. I live right off Bells Ferry in Cherokee County and I am in CHEROKEE CONNECT GROUP on facebook. I will keep my eyes out and send any info over I think that would work for you.

I’ve had 3 Cherokee County sheriffs help me get my car door open since I locked my keys in the car during a rough night with an ex-girlfriend a couple years ago. They have always been great help. Glad they will be adding someone like you to their team.

Back
Top Bottom