• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

looking for job- mechanic

mike10

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I am a mechanic who has moderate experience, been in the field a few years and have been to school. I browse odt all the time and just created an account.Please, if anyone can lead me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Job I'm at now is very unethical and treats honest employees like crap. Would like to continue my career with people or a company that is honest and has integrity.

My company is in Duluth. Our mechanic left to open his own shop. We might be hiring someone soon. We are looking for someone to do brakes, tires, oil changes, etc. nothing major on Mack trucks. If your interested let me know and I'll get you more info.

Check the local dealers, I can say that most pay well and most are at minimum ethical to their people. Hendrick stores pay exceedingly well, and have high car count.

I spent most of my career in indy shops, and after going to a dealer as a tech I will not go back.

Nestle Purina in Fairburn is always hiring maintenance mechanics. Apply online starting salary 50k plus overtime

Go to southernco.com and look at Georgia power for fleet jobs. The criteria is pretty strict- no tobacco use, minimum of 4 years experience or a tech degree, or combination of, DOT medical card and at minimum a class A CDL learners permit. Its a great company to work for and the pay is good. Only down side is most of the mechanics work 4-10 shifts Monday through Thursday and evening shift- usually 3pm to 130am. Some shops work 2pm to 1230am. Really it's not a bad shift with Friday's off. Not positive that there are any openings on the board at the moment. I do know we are short handed in just about every garage and have plans to hire more but have to get approval through the VPs. We usually get approved for 6-8 every 6 months or so. Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom