• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

connor1000

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
306   0
Reaction score
Looking for Hunting property 2-2-1/2 hours max from ATL. I would like to have a minimum of 100-150 but probably no more than 400 acres for a few close buddies of mine. We are currently in Washington county but would like to be closer if possible, maybe Handcock or closer. We have all necessary tools to make and tend food plots and land. We would realistically want someone we can hunt for years to come and something to make our own. Looking for $12-15 and acre but will spend more if it has a cabin, running water/well, electricity etc. Thank you for your help!

Looking for Hunting property 2-2-1/2 hours max from ATL. I would like to have a minimum of 100-150 but probably no more than 400 acres for a few close buddies of mine. We are currently in Washington county but would like to be closer if possible, maybe Handcock or closer. We have all necessary tools to make and tend food plots and land. We would realistically want someone we can hunt for years to come and something to make our own. Looking for $12-15 and acre but will spend more if it has a cabin, running water/well, electricity etc. Thank you for your help!

Connor,

I am looking for 4 members on a property that I have near Walterboro, SC. It is an 808 acre tract. I do have water & power hook up available. Let me know if you are interested.

Connor,

I am looking for 4 members on a property that I have near Walterboro, SC. It is an 808 acre tract. I do have water & power hook up available. Let me know if you are interested.

Thats definitely too far for us. Thank you for the invite thought. I appreciate your help.

Back
Top Bottom