• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North West GA  Looking for hunting lease in or around Bartow County

RMB1973

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
My friends and I are seriously looking for a hunting lease in and/or around Bartow County, Georgia. Preferably, we would like to use it for deer, hog, coyote, turkey, and rabbit. There are 3 of us and we would be taking our children with us at times. All of us are responsible hunters, who ONLY hunt for food, and will leave no trace of our presence when not hunting. Please contact me if you have land or know somebody who does. Thanks!

-Rob

Last edited:
I live in Cartersville and me, my dad and my brother are looking for land to lease here too. If you find some land and it's more land than the 3 of you fellas would want to pay for with just the three of you, we'd be interested in going in on it with you. We're very responsible and safe hunters. We don't shoot up the woods. We rarely take an animal actually unless it's bigger than our previous best and we plan to mount it. It's more just a way for us to spend time together. We're all Christian men just so you know. I have a 10 year old son that I'm about to start taking hunting with me alot more often starting this year. Let me know if you find anything. Thank you, Casey Beaver

Back
Top Bottom