• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for hunting buddy/mentor

ijc120

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Gone hunting a few times, but I don't have a lot of friends and family with interest in it, and those that do are often too busy to go as often as I'd like. Most interested in deer, but I'm down for hog, turkey, squirrel, rabbit, duck, and dove. Would love to get my freezer stocked. My biggest concerns about going on my own are field dressing (only helped with one deer, so not confident to do it on my own just yet) and having someone around in case of emergency. Got all my gear. I'm in Sandy Springs area and happy to just do WMAs around Atlanta. Was looking at Coopers Creek in particular, seemed like a cool spot when I drove around it a bit. Would want to meet up first, maybe hit the range and grab drink, get to know each other. Cheers!

No promises but if we could work out a Saturday when the grandkids aren’t here you could come over and hunt behind the house with me. If you get a deer we will hang it up and I’ll help you field dress it. I would prefer to wait until later in the season when it is colder weather.
New hunters are what this country needs.

Back
Top Bottom