• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for Full Time Retail Sales/Range person

It's a hiring process....not a gun buying process. Do you really think that if you were offered a job by Dick's or Academy Sports, or Bass Pro or CVS, or Walmart, or Target, or Publix, or Krogers, or on and on and on.....and you listed that you had a valid Georgia Weapons Carry License, they would say!! Don't need to do a criminal check on him.....sorry, does not work that way!!

Preach it Brother!!

It's a hiring process....not a gun buying process. Do you really think that if you were offered a job by Dick's or Academy Sports, or Bass Pro or CVS, or Walmart, or Target, or Publix, or Krogers, or on and on and on.....and you listed that you had a valid Georgia Weapons Carry License, they would say!! Don't need to do a criminal check on him.....sorry, does not work that way!!
Good Luck finding help! Steve here is a great guy, I'm sure he's a great guy to work for too...

You guys going to start selling guns?

Not at this time. Guns is a really dedicated business. You really got to know your stuff. And anyone who is in the business will tell you you can not support yourself let alone a business selling new guns. The money is in the trading and reselling of used!!

You are correct. I owned a gunshop for a time back in the 90's. No margins on new guns, trading was were you made money. I am surprised how many of these shops now operate on very small margin and depend on large volume. Now I just sell knives as a hobby business.

Dang it Steve, y'all are too far away. If I wouldn't have to spend all the pay on gas to & from the job this would be right up my alley.

Back
Top Bottom