• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for employment in the north west Atlanta area

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
287   0
Reaction score
Hello, friends. I'm seeking employment, primarily in the Cobb, Paulding, Douglas, and Fulton County areas, but I'm willing to branch out for a good opportunity.

I have 26 years experience working in distribution centers (12 years for one company, and 14 for another company), and I'm open to continuing in that field. But, I'm also VERY open to trying something different, as well.

I'm very dependable, offer excellent attendance, I'm very meticulous in everything I do, and I enjoy working with people.

I have a clean driving record, have never been arrested, and can pass a pee test with flying colors.

I'll be happy to send anyone a resume, just PM me or comment, and I'll get you one.

**Full disclosure: I'm primarily looking for a Mon-Fri job, although working some Saturday's would be fine. I have family obligations out of town and my wife and I are active in church. I hope being honest in this area doesn't rub some folks wrong.

Thank you, ODT, for any openings or leads y'all can point me to.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they are specifically hiring, but McMaster Carr is moving their distribution center to a brand new facility not too far from you (near six flags). I was at the new location last week and it's impressive. They might lose one or two employees in the switch, or need to bring on new ones. Who knows might be worth a shot. Best of luck, sir!

Also check LinkedIn. Bunch of stuff posted up there. Coke, Dick's sports, Dickies, Marshals and many other big names.
image.jpg

Thanks for the tips and advise!

I got my resume set up on Monster last night, and I'm going to set up my LinkedIn tonight.

It's amazing how much the application process has changed in the last 15 years. The last time I applied for a job, I filled out a paper application in the lobby of my former employer. It's certainly more efficient the new way, but there's something to be said for walking into a place and looking someone in the eye and shaking their hand. I guess I'm old school like that.

Back
Top Bottom