• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for custom Kydex sheath

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
244   0
Reaction score
Any ODT folks can point me towards someone? Looking for a scout carry with 2 tek locks or spring steel clips and a 1/2" firesteel loop. Knife is approximately 16", 12" blade.

Thanks! :yo:

Any ODT folks can point me towards someone? Looking for a scout carry with 2 tek locks or spring steel clips and a 1/2" firesteel loop. Knife is approximately 16", 12" blade.

Check with Scott Davidson, Solid Rock Knives in Lula, GA. He does a good bit of Kydex as well as his excellent leather work. Easy to find and easy to work with. Tell him C-Rex sent you for discount - Not!

Gearcraft did a custom piece for a buddy of mine not to long ago. He sent them a discontinued flashlight he loves and his Leatherman and they did a holster that holds both. I think that was while Billie was still at the helm. Probably worth a call. If its the same staff they can make anything.

ESKydexHolsters, I do all kinds of custom work for anything. FB/IG: ESKydexHolsters
Rome GA

Back
Top Bottom