• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for CT70 SL70 and Z 50 Honda's

This is mine bought new in 1970 I have a project Z-50 with all new parts that is going to be killer if you you are a builder this engine I am building big bore, cam. racing head oil cooler if interested can send pics.
DSCN2229[1].JPG
DSCN2229[1].JPG
DSCN2305[1].JPG
DSCN2229[1].JPG
DSCN2305[1].JPG

This is my Z-50 bought new in 1970. I have a project Z-50 all new Honda parts and many custom parts. This is the engine I am building for it Big bore kit, racing Head, cam, oil cooler. These fly in a Z-50 or as fast as I want to go on one at 69 yrs old. If you are interested contact me and I will send more pics.
DSCN2229[1].JPG
DSCN2305[1].JPG
DSCN2305[1].JPG

My first bike was a CT trail 90

got it used from my older brother who upgraded to a XL-175, when I was 12 and I put 6000 miles on it.
My best friend had a XL-70

In the late 70s Union county had one county road that was paved and all the rest were dirt, and the forest circus didn’t care if you rode on their land. We would pack A bunch of PB&Js and take the 1/2 gallon plastic soda bottles, fill them with extra gasoline , tie them over the back of the bikes like saddlebags and ride all day long in the woods.

the low range in the trail 90 made it great in the woods, and then I’d wash it and wax it and ride it to Vogel which was loaded with cute girls from Florida all summer long.

You must have been doin some serious riding to need extra gas. I could ride my old SL 125 all day on a quarters worth back then.
Poking around in the woods all day used a lot of gas ,
And we had a couple of friends with two stroke bikes that really drank gas

I also had a SL -175 the twin cylinder street trail bike

and a girl that lived in town had a SL-175 that was a chopper , with the extended forks and fat rear tire and the works .

Back
Top Bottom