• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for climbing tree stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

0351 ASSMAN

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
I’ll be visiting home during thanksgiving leave and interested if there are any deals on a used climbing tree stand? My family stays in the Hoschton Ga area but I’ll be driving from camp Lejeune so I’ll be going through north east Georgia.
thanks!
Please pm me or text/call me at 678-9seven5-2six38

Dude if I had one I would just give it to you. But I am an old crippled up sailor stuck in ladder stands and ground blinds. I remember how important getting home on leave to hunt was to me in 1994.

How bout it ODT - someone help out one of America's finest.

Dude if I had one I would just give it to you. But I am an old crippled up sailor stuck in ladder stands and ground blinds. I remember how important getting home on leave to hunt was to me in 1994.

How bout it ODT - someone help out one of America's finest.

Well that’s just okay too! I appreciate the gesture and you for your service!

I appreciate it fellas, I’m trying to hit some family land when I come down and also I’ve been doing state land up here for the first time with makeshift blinds. This is the first season I’ve been able to go hunting since I’ve been in and I’ve found that my family sold my old climbing stand for near nothing in their last garage sale! I’m just looking for something old and cheap but works without breaking the wallet. thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom