• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to Buy  Looking for automotive related stickers

Got a new tool cart and I want some gearhead car guy stickers to put on it. Hopefully someone has a small bunch to let go of, I don't mind paying.

Thanks!
Find me a good vector file and I'll cut you one on the vinyl cutter. You gotta bring beer and come pick it up though. Got to add you to the "ODTr's I wanted to meet thread.

I am in the processing of listing all of these available for sale for $12.00. I do have Cash App and Venmo of interested? Just let me know? Robert
IMG-7971.jpg

Find me a good vector file and I'll cut you one on the vinyl cutter. You gotta bring beer and come pick it up though. Got to add you to the "ODTr's I wanted to meet thread.

You should. He’s a good guy , BUT , don’t let him get you into talking about Giada !!!. If he can’t get to you , I’ll get them and get them to him.

I’ve got LOTS of gun stickers I’ll give you. Currently can’t do much , recovering from cataract surgery

You should. He’s a good guy , BUT , don’t let him get you into talking about Giada !!!. If he can’t get to you , I’ll get them and get them to him.

I’ve got LOTS of gun stickers I’ll give you. Currently can’t do much , recovering from cataract surgery

I think she finally divorced that loser husband of hers!

Back
Top Bottom